1 in stock (can be backordered)
Have you or your family members given the Enemy “legal access” to your life?
Billy Graham one wrote, “the wars among nations on earth are mere popgun affairs compared to the fierceness of battle in the spiritual unseen world.” A battle in which mankind is both the pawns—and the prize. And, emotions are one of the devil’s favorite tools to engage us in this battle.
Do you struggle with poor self-image or low self-worth? Have you held onto grudges or resentments for extended periods of time? When you look into your past, can you recall physical abuse, mental abuse, sexual abuse, fears and phobias, or repeated generational issues? Have you, your parents, or your grandparents ever dabbled in the Occult, witchcraft, Satanism, New Ageism, drug use, Voodoo, Eastern religions, or solicited contact with any demonic entity?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions . . . then you may have given the devil “legal access” to your life.
Crack open In the Devil’s Toolbox and discover . . .
• The spiritual entities we battle, and the weapons of this warfare
• The hidden game plans of Satan and his host of demons
• The three heavens referred to in Scripture—two of them are battle zones
• The Laws of the Spiritual Realm . . . not knowing them leaves you completely exposed to the Enemy
• What conduct can give the devil “legal access” to your life
• How your emotions can become hiding places for demons
• The three different levels of spiritual warfare, and the characteristics of each
• Steps to determine if you are suffering from a demonic stronghold or bondage
• The mighty weapons of warfare God gives us to demolish Satan’s assaults
• Instruction for breaking free of Satan’s grasp and experiencing true freedom in Christ
The devil’s deepest desire is to keep you from accepting Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior. If he fails at this, he attempts to trap you into his strongholds and bondages to destroy your witness for Christ, and lead to your demise. Receive instruction for breaking free from the devil’s hold on your life, so you can experience true freedom in Christ.